Charlton Morris is partnered with a top tier manufacturer of fluid control equipment. Boasting as a leader in the technological development in their field, our client manufacturers a wide variety of different mechanical seals, with multiple different industrial applications. With 10,000+ employees across 6 continents, we are looking for a Cost Accountant to be based in Mexico.
In this position, you will be required to work with different areas of the projects team to register cost and perform analysis to make necessary improvements. You act as support to operative areas, focusing on cost analysis, including management, inventory, projects teams and quotations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or similar
• 3-5 years’ experience in cost manufacturing
• Knowledge in USGAAP (especially with the new Standard of Revenue Recognition)
• Experience making analysis of cost (profit, lost, etc)
• Ability to commute to the northern area of Mexico City
Please apply within or reach out to me directly if you are interested (firstname.lastname@example.org).