In this position you will be responsible for the Special market business. This includes DSO’s, Institutions, Universities, Government agencies and Community Health Centers. Ensuring strategic planning, directing and supervising of the sales activities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Home based opportunity with 50%+ travel required.
- Developing and executing growth strategies for the special markets.
- Hiring and developing a sales team, setting growth metrics and KPI’s.
- Close collaboration with the commercial sales team and distribution partners, to align growth strategies.
- Representing my client in all dealings with the special markets segment.
- Develop national and unique customer pricing in collaboration with the finance team, Director of Sales Operations and Director of Sales.
- Collaboration with marketing to develop marketing initiatives within the special markets segment.
- 10 years sales experience.
- 5 years sales experience with Dental Special markets.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at an executive level.
- Results orientated and capable of managing multiple tasks and a team.
- Solid oral, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must reside within the domestic 48 states.
- Proven ability to manage 50% + travel.
If this sounds like the right career move for you, apply now!