My client is an established brand within the dental industry that is looking to increase the exposure of the brand and commercial activities in Europe. The company is a manufacturer of dental materials supplied to various markets in Europe by distribution partners. The company is recruiting a European Sales Manager to oversee the business in Southern Europe. The position will report directly to the Managing Director, Europe.
We are searching for an individual that is responsible for the management of sales and marketing activities throughout the region. You will attempt to forge relationships with the partners and work closely with dealers to ensure the partners are equipped with the tools to perform effectively. We expect the successful candidate to have the ability and willingness to travel extensively (>50%), whilst travelling you will be meeting with key customers, co-travelling with local sales teams to visit end users, supporting with events and attending trade shows.
You should possess the following background and skills:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B sales management.
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience within the dental industry. A good knowledge and understanding of the needs of the dental market and KOLs in the region would be beneficial.
• Presentation skills and experience preparing / delivering content to healthcare professionals.
• Proven and successful track record in sales.
• Driven and entrepreneurial mentality.
• Fluency in English.
• Currently living in Southern Europe.
The company has ambitious goals for the European market and this opportunity presents a candidate with the chance to take on an international territory and increase the sales for the business.