An Industrial Machinery company is looking to build their growing team with an experienced Finance Business Partner who will own and drive financial performance. This company is a multi-national manufacturing company that has an incredible global reputation. They also provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you are a Financial Manager with experience who is looking for a role where you are challenged and take on responsibility to implement product line reporting, analyze product margins, review with key stakeholders, drive continuous improvement, while also dealing with P&L, balance sheets, Cash Flow, ROIC this is the job for you. My client is one of the largest suppliers of industrial and environmental machinery such as pumps, valves, end face mechanical seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical and other industries. If you are a well-practiced in finance, have manufacturing experience, have ambitions for career progression, and you strive to be a part of a rewarding, supportive organization, then this is the right opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for…
• Managing a team of 2 employees within the finance department
• Responsible for all finance operations at the plant in Mexico
• Owning and driving financial performance (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, ROIC)
• Driving all monthly financial performance management processes
• Leading quarterly / 90 day forecast and monthly outlook processes
• Developing the reporting unit annual budgets (P&L, B/S & cash) in collaboration with plant manager(s) and the management team
You will get…
• Competitive salary + performance bonus
• Medical benefits package
• Opportunity to work within a global, leading manufacturing company
“How Do I Apply”
Just reach out to me via email (Jacob.Ney@charltonmorris.com) if interested, then we’ll have a chat so I can go into more detail and you can see how amazing this opportunity is to join such a successful company.