Charlton Morris is retained on a fantastic opportunity in the German Spine market. A European manufacturer that are at the heart of spinal innovation are expanding their team in Germany as a result of fantastic growth, new product launches and a clear strategy focused on increasing market share globally.
The company has a long standing reputation but has only recently expanded its direct commercial strategy in the European market. Joining this organisation will give you the opportunity to provide HCP’s & patients with some of the best implants and instruments in the market. In addition, you will be joining the company in an early phase of expansion, resulting in a high potential for professional development and career growth.
What experience is required?
- 3+ years’ direct sales experience in the German Spine market.
- A proven understanding of selling into the German healthcare systems, with a focus on building relationships with HCP’s & procurement.
- Fluent English & German speaking
- Strong understanding of the full spinal implant market, with degenerative system experience a large benefit.
Benefits of the Position
- Highly innovative organisation that is motivated to exploit the opportunity to disrupt the complex spine market.
- Professional growth opportunity into management or product marketing,
- The ability to become a thought leader in the German market.