A Houston Residential Development company is looking to build their growing team with an experienced Land Development Manager who will add tremendous leadership and increased collaboration to their organization. This company is swiftly growing their Land Development team due to its incredible reputation and increase in number of projects around their communities. They also provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you are a Land Development professional with years of experience who is looking for a team that possesses the opportunity to move up the ranks and has a strong collaborative culture, then look no further. My client develops thousands of new homes annually across all areas of the country. If you are a team player in the industry who has an appreciation for the value of having a strong culture and you strive to be a part of a rewarding, supportive organization, then this is the right opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for…
• Entitlements and direct developments of the communities in your division.
• Overseeing entire projects from conception to completion, managing contracts with sub-contractors, monitoring for safety, and other everyday responsibilities
• Traveling between different project sites located around the Houston area
You will get…
• Competitive salary + generous performance bonus
• Full medical benefits package
• Car allowance and travel reimbursement
• Extensive experience managing a team for a Fortune 500 company who outperforms their competitors year after year
“How Do I Apply”
Just reach out to me via email (Jacob.Ney@charltonmorris.com) if interested, then we’ll have a chat so I can go into more detail and you can see how amazing this opportunity is to join such a successful company.