A nationally recognized Home Builder is looking for a Land Development Project Manager with years of experience working in the Charlotte Market. The company is looking to bring in an experienced Land Development professional to aid in the rapid expansion of the Charlotte Division. This company is swiftly growing due to its incredible reputation and increase in number communities around the Charlotte Area. This company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you have 3+ years of Land Development Management experience and a want to work for a company that invests in its employees, then look no further. My client produces residential homes for families around the entire Charlotte area. If you are a rock star in the industry who has Land Development experience and a strong network within the Charlotte home building market, then this is the right opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for…
• Managing contractors and engineers across multiple Land Development job sites while reporting to the VP of Land
• Being hands on with these projects, sourcing contractors, and managing budgets
• Traveling between different communities located around the Charlotte Area
You will get…
• Very competitive salary + performance bonus
• Full medical benefits package, car and phone allowance
• Extensive experience working for a company who outperforms their competitors year after year
“How Do I Apply”
Just reach out to me via email (Jacob.Ney@charltonmorris.com) if interested, then we’ll have a chat so I can go into more detail and you can see how amazing this opportunity is to join such a successful company.