A Mid-Atlantic Construction Management Firm is looking to build their growing team with an experienced Project Manager who will add tremendous leadership and increased collaboration to their organization. This company is swiftly growing due to its incredible reputation and increase in number of projects around their communities. They also provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you are a Project Manager with vast experience who is looking for a team that possesses the opportunity to move up the ranks and has a strong collaborative culture, then look no further. My client develops everything from affordable housing, mixed-use projects, and even the rehabilitation of historic buildings. If you are a rock star in the industry who has high ambitions for career progression and you strive to be a part of a rewarding, supportive organization, then this is the right opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for…
• Managing a team of 3 to 4 superintendents while reporting directly to the VP of Construction
• Balancing budgets of $12-15 million on a regular basis
• Overseeing entire projects from conception to completion, managing contracts with sub-contractors, monitoring for safety, and other everyday responsibilities
• Traveling between different project sites located around the DC Metro area
You will get…
• Competitive salary + a yearly companywide profiteering bonus
• Full medical benefits package
• Car allowance, cell phone reimbursement, and a gym membership
• Extensive experience managing a team for a company who allows for rapid career progression and who outperforms their competitors year after year
“How Do I Apply”
Just reach out to me via email (Jacob.Ney@charltonmorris.com) if interested, then we’ll have a chat so I can go into more detail and you can see how amazing this opportunity is to join such a successful company.