Currently, Charlton Morris are partnered with a global-leading manufacturer and service provider in the pumps market. Our client manufactures multiple different product lines for a variety of markets globally.
We require someone who is a strong communicator to take up the role as Project Manager and to coordinate and manage project globally to ensure delivery is made on time. You will be required to manage up to 12 projects simultaneously, varying between 1 to 24 month completion time and a worth of between $200k - $10m.
• Based in, or able to relocate to, Portland, OR (essential)
• Experienced and successful Project Manager (essential)
• Strong background working and examining contracts (essential)
• Critical thinker and an excellent problem solver (essential)
• Pumps background (preferred, not essential)
• Engineering background (preferred, not essential)
How to apply:
Think you have the knowhow and experience to take up the role? Please apply within or email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you!