Looking for a new position? Interested in working for a global leading company?
Charlton Morris is partnered with a top tier manufacturer of fluid control equipment. Boasting as a leader in the technological development in their field, our client manufacturers a wide variety of different pumps, with multiple different industrial applications. With 10,000+ employees across 6 continents, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to be based in Mexico.
This position requires a skilled individual who is able to effectively communicate with internal teams to ensure production and manufacturing standards are maintained. You will be well versed in quality standards and will be accountable for ensuring all products are produced to the highest standard. Further, the successful candidate will be required to devise and implement strategy to improve quality. Additionally, you will be responsible for deploying LEAN Six Sigma processes
• Based in the Mexico City area and are able to commute to the Northern part of the city
• 5 years’ experience in quality assurance or quality control
• Experience working in the industrial manufacturing industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
• Knowledge of ASME, ISO 9001, ASTM
• Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
• Good level of English communication skills (written and verbal)
• Computer literate
Please apply within if you are interested in the position.