About the Client:
Charlton Morris is now working with a growing multinational centrifugal pumps manufacturer on an exciting new assignment. Our client has a global presence and is a leader in its technology. With office in Europe, North America and Asia, this role is based out of their Houston site. Our client has expressive values and a clear vision to provide its customers with the best solutions on the market. They’re product portfolio focuses on downstream oil & gas, chemical, HVACR and other industrial markets.
National Sales Manager:
With direct reporting line to the General Manager, the National Sales Manager is in charge of the daily management of all activities in all industries that are covered. Working directly with the senior management, they are directly responsible for implementing sales objectives and targets for the sales team. The National Sales Manager develops the company's sales organization in terms of both capacity and efficiency, and the resulting goal of this organizational development is achievement of the company’s growth targets.
• Develop the national sales team to achieve and exceed sales targets
• Devise sales strategy to efficiently grow the revenue and profitability of the company
• Responsible for the development and performance of the distributor network
• Identify and initiate action plans to penetrate new markets
• Arrange technical training and support to end users, OEMs and EPC’s and distributors/reps
• Responsible for a team of Sales Representatives and Agents
• Provide support and motivation to maximise the potential of all sales employees
• Participate in the daily sales activities
• 5 years’ experience in a sales management environment
• Experience growing revenue and profits in the in our market
• Good technical understanding of pumps and rotating equipment
• 10-15 years’ proven sales experience
• A 4 years degree in engineering and/or business administration (preferred)
• Willingness to travel within the US, mainly TX and LA
• Proven ability to sell and educate on technical products
• Self-starting attitude towards sales
• An excellent communicator with management experience
• A critical thinker who requires little guidance to solve problems
• High energy, self-driven person with an entrepreneurial outlook to business
If you feel that you possess the necessary skills to excel in a National Sales Manager position in a global-leading technical company, please apply within.
Due to the high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.