Charlton Morris are working with a growing manufacturer who are looking to hire a new sales manager to work in line with growth plans and develop the South of the UK for the business.
Our client offers a range of devices including drug eluting stents and balloons as well as guidewires with several new products in the pipeline. Due to growth in the last few years, they are looking to appoint a new sales manager to focus on the south of the UK, allowing more coverage of this region, with a counterpart focusing on the north of the UK. The role will play a key role in the manufacturer's growth plans and is seen as a key role in achieving their 2019 objectives within the UK. The role will include a mixture of existing account management and development and new business development, where possible utilising existing connections within your network in relation to new business development.
• Management of existing accounts, increasing volume within these accounts with a focus on pushing devices not being used by these accounts
• Development of new business with a focus on key London accounts as well as smaller accounts across the region, utilising existing contacts where possible
• Development of a sales team as the region develops
• KOL networking across the region, networking as often as possible to increase the manufacturer’s presence across the region
• Work in line with growth plans for the region as discussed with the Sales Director
• Experience at sales manager level within a medical device setting, preferably interventional cardiology or a structural heart setting
• Existing network of interventional cardiologists across the South of the UK
• Experience of developing and managing a sales tram
• Strong leadership skills
• Track record of delivering an increase in sales figures, within a medical device setting
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please click apply or contact Harry Barker for further details