Charlton Morris has partnered with a leading brand within the dental industry. Our client is a leading manufacturer of equipment designed for dental offices. The company is developing well internationally and to continue the high levels of growth we are searching for a Sales Manager responsible for Latin America region. The company has a portfolio of premium dental equipment solutions and intends to expand the business in Latin America.
Our client is proud of their diverse and talented workforce and believe that success is built around teamwork and innovation and these principles are central to the Core Values. This organisation is focused on understanding customer needs and delivering solutions to exceed expectations.
What are we looking for?
This position could be perfect for if you have experience selling or supporting the sales of dental equipment devices in Latin America. The role will involve managing sales through distribution partners, and individuals with exposure to channel management will certainly be well suited for this role.
Other desired skills and experiences include:
• Understanding of how to coordinate and deliver training to dealers and end users
• Knowledge of dental equipment, and an understanding of how the sales process in multiple countries in the region
• B2B channel sales experience
• Create and manage customer relationships
• Ability to deliver a consultative sales service to dentists
• Proven track record in sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Native Spanish language skills and fluency in English
Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual that is excited by the opportunity to build new customer relationships and develop new sales channels.
What will the position offer you?
The opportunity to work for a leading multinational producer of high-end advanced technologies as an influential figure within the LATAM commercial team. Working in a customer facing function, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to interact and build relationships with major figures within the dental sector. This role will present the challenge finding and capitalising on opportunities and building new structures.