A Global Oilfield Service Provider is looking to grow their Pressure Pumping business in the Permian Basin and we are looking for a highly influential, experienced Senior Operations Manager.
This is a role for an entrepreneurial senior manager with extensive Pressure Pumping/Hydraulic Fracturing experience in the North American market looking to join an international company with fantastic growth opportunities. They are looking to bring on-board an individual that is looking for a company that can offer real career progression, an environment that encourages collaboration, and a consultative approach.
“What is the role…?”
You’ll be responsible for overseeing daily operations whilst working at a strategic level for one of the largest Oil & Gas service providers in the industry.
So aside from the core responsibilities you would expect from a senior management role, what is the plan? Why should you consider this opportunity?
We need someone who can…
• Envisage where the business can grow.
• Oversee the operational direction of the business unit
• Develop and implement solutions for clients.
• Motivate a team of multi-disciplined individuals to achieve their targets.
A few key points:
• Based in/willing to relocate within the Permian region
• Strong operational understanding of Pressure Pumping and Hydraulic Fracturing products and services
• Background experience in leading operational direction of a business unit
• Must be driven, highly autonomous, creative and eager to get things done
“How do I apply?”
Great! Just reach out to me via email (Henry.Longhurst@charltonmorris.com) or apply directly, then we’ll have a chat, I can go into more detail and you can see if this is right for you.