Charlton Morris are exclusively partnered with one of the most innovative and forward thinking Orthopaedic manufacturers in the Upper & Lower Extremity market. With engineering & quality at the heart of corporate strategy, the company is identified as leader of innovation in the global market.
In addition to an existing high quality product portfolio, the company are preparing to launch the latest cutting edge technologies and as a result, are searching for a Technical Specialist to work with senior leadership and expand the company’s footprint in the USA through the launch of Patient Specific devices.
What experience do you require?
- 3+ years direct product experience in the Orthopaedic field with a strong preference toward Lower & Upper Extremity devices. (Sales, Marketing or Product Development)
- Bachelors degree in biomedical engineering
- A proven track record establishing relationships with surgeons & healthcare professionals in the US market.
- Demonstration on technical procedures with key surgeons. Possessing the technical & commercial ability to take the DNA of the manufacturer and make it flourish in the USA
- Collaborate directly with surgeons to discuss their needs for future surgeries with the PSI devices.
- Designing new product solutions and advancements in partnership with KOL’s, engineers & company executives.