Charlton Morris are partnered with an exciting and growing interventional cardiology devices manufacturer who are looking to hire a new territory manager due to growth experienced across Germany. The role will play a key part in the manufacturer's growth plans over the next few years.
Our client has experienced a great amount of success within Germany and see potential for more growth. With this in mind a new territory has been created to focus on key existing accounts within the Bavaria region whilst also developing new relationships to further add to growth achieved thus far. The role will be suitable for candidates experienced within medical devices sales and as it stands candidates from outside of this industry will not be considered.
• Development of new business/accounts working in line with growth plans, targeting accounts discussed with the sales director
• Management and development of existing accounts, ensuring relationships are maintained and improved where possible/needed
• Provide clinical assistance to customers, offering assistance during implantations along with training workshops
• Utilise existing network of interventional cardiologists to bring on new accounts
• Assist with other regions where needed
• Experience within a medical devices setting in a territory manager level (or equivalent) position preferably within an interventional cardiology setting
• Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue within region (ideally Bavaria region)
• Strong communication and sales skills
• Strong understanding of interventional cardiology devices (preferable)
• Based in the Bavaria region
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click apply or contact Harry Barker for further details.