Senior Financial Accountant.
An exciting new position working for a global organisation!
An exciting new opportunity to work with a well established, respected global manufacturer with scope for personal development and growth in your career. The Senior Financial Account will ensure compliance regarding SOX and be responsible all closing activities for all entities oversees.
- Drives the month-, quarter-end and year-end closing procedure
- Draws up balance sheets according US-GAAP and German Commercial Code (HGB)
- Calculates and manages domestic and foreign value-added tax liabilities
- Analyses and supports to manage exchange rate, bad debts, and insurance risks
- Performs journal entries of business transactions beyond transactional shared service tasks like AR, AP
- Supports forecasting of holding entities regards liquidity, balance sheet & P&L impact
- Assists in providing reporting to shareholder
- Supports Senior Manager Finance SSC to ensure compliance of accounting procedures with internal procedures, local regulatory requirements, SOX/COSO, CIRCOR policy, and business unit policy
- Assists coordinating external, internal and tax audits
- Supports Senior Manager Finance SSC P-E regards continuous improvement of financial processes
- Ideally, proven 5-7 years’ relevant finance experience in a chief accountant role
- Proven experience regards financial statements according US-GAAP and HGB
- Proven knowledge about financial accounting procedures (e.g., BilMoG), fiscal law and contract law
- Knowledge about taxes especially VAT national and international
- Recognized degree in finance or accounting and professional qualifications in accounting.
If you think this role is for you or know anyone who might be interested, I look forward to receiving your application.
Apply for this job