Executive Sales Representative - Paducah, Kentucky .
Paducah, Kentucky, United States
Exciting sales opportunity with a start up organisation within the diagnostics space.
We have partnered with Gravity Diagnostics to expand there ever growing sales team. Gravity Diagnostic is a full-service state-of-the-art CLIA laboratory licensed in all 50 states, providing innovative laboratory services. We are an advocate for physicians, patients, and our communities, supporting each respective party with unsurpassed integrity, regulatory compliance, and clinical expertise. There pledge to deliver the highest professional operating standards in the laboratory service industry, coupled with ongoing research and development, exemplifies there commitment to being provider engaged, patient-focused, and making the communities we serve a healthier place to live.
We are hiring an Executive Sales Representatives to assist with maintaining and growing a client base of both hospital and physician customers. A successful Sales Representative will be both high-energy and self-motivated, and a background in sales is beneficial but not 100% required.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Develop a prospect list of potential customers in your assigned territory, primarily hospitals and specialist physicians and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales and profit objectives for a defined territory.
- Obtain new business each quarter by presenting test information, up selling and seeking out new leads from existing clients.
- Provide client support for Gravity’s test and service adoption, workflow and clinical guidance as needed. Establish positive, long-term client relations through scheduling and conducting calls with clients.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of prospects, account plans and territory management activities as required. Work closely with Manager to develop your assigned territory in line with company's objectives.
- Maintain knowledge of the technical and clinical environment, as well as competitors and their presence in assigned territory.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Experience selling Diagnostic Testing/Services, Genetic Based Testsor Pharmacogenomics preferred but not required
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions
- Must be able to travel within coverage area and occasionally nationwide
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of decision makers in an energetic and time-sensitive work environment
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Must have flexibility to work extra hours to meet corporate and departmental goals
- Ability to learn and effectively communicate complex scientific/clinical information
Apply for this job