Clinical Data Managers .
United States - Remote
Flexible dependent on experience - $$
Clinical Data Manager - CRO - Remote, US
**CRO SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE NEEDED**GREAT SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE**
Charlton Morris are currently partnered with a global, full-service CRO serving the Biotech, Pharma and Medical Device industry in over 40 countries.
Due to increased business, they are expanding their Data Management team, and are seeking a remote Clinical Data Manager (CDM). The CDM will ensure key tasks are completed throughout the duration of the trial, working closely with the study team to ensure data is of high quality.
- Develop and review data management procedures for clinical trials with sponsor companies and other departments
- Design reports and metrics that are effective management tools for your projects
- Lead the design and validation of the CRF and edit checks for the electronic data capture system used for each study
- Attend conferences and face to face meetings as a representative of the data management department
- Create and oversee the electronic data capture system build and database lock timelines in order to maintain on-time deliverables
- Provide project data management training as needed
- Manage multiple projects and associated team members
- Serve as primary contact for the project
- Bachelors degree and 4 years of data management experience, or masters degree and 2 years of data management experience
- Computer experience with database, spreadsheet, and analysis software (Rave or SAS preferred)
- Have an understanding of database structure and processes in data management
- Comfortable with medical terminology
- Good knowledge of clinical research methodologies
To apply directly, click the link or email: Elisabeth.Edmonds@CharltonMorris.com
Apply for this job