Statistical Programming Manager .
The Americas, Remote
$140k-180k annually dependent on experience
Statistical Programming Manager - Remote, US - CRO
**CRO/PHARMA EXPERIENCE MANDATORY**REMOTE**GREAT BENEFITS**
Charlton Morris are partnered with a global, full-service CRO, and due to corporate expansion they are currently seeking a Statistical Programming Manager.
The right candidates will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, with great opportunities for internal progression. There is also REMOTE working available.
- Provide support to project teams on all statistical programming matters, including some hands on client facing project work as well as oversight
- Manage the statistical programming staff, coordinate task activities and review to ensure quality deliverables
- Provide leadership and training for the Stats Programmers
- Ensure all projects are meeting budgets and timelines
- Lead the development of statistical programming standards, applications and processes to maximise efficiency
- Maintain knowledge of new developments, new technologies and regulatory requirements
- Represent the company at conferences, meetings and bid defenses
- Masters degree in Bio/Statistics and 5 years minimum of industry experience
- Knowledge of advanced programming methods
- In-depth knowledge of CDISC SDTM and ADaM Standard
To apply directly, click the link or email: Elisabeth.Edmonds@CharltonMorris.com
Apply for this job