CM Life Science have partnered with one of the largest molecular diagnostic companies in the world for this role!
The Product Marketing Manager, Diagnostic Solutions UK&I will be responsible for all of
Diagnostics Solutions marketing activities in the UK&I. The role will be responsible for creating
and implementing the local product strategy across the Diagnostic portfolio. The position will be
execution focused and insights driven to ensure the strategy and tactics meet the local market
The UK&I product marketing manager will represent the voice of customer and interests of the
business when dealing with regional stakeholders, and be recognized as a critical resource for the
local field sales teams in terms of market insights, product knowledge/messaging, and sales tool
creation. They will be expected to demonstrate commercial excellence in terms of customer
acquisition, customer retention, margin growth and effortless service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute localised marketing strategies and plans in collaboration with
Regional Marketing, Sales teams, Market Access, Scientific Affairs and General Managers.
• Manage the day-to- day responsibilities of marketing execution – from hands-on
operational work to coordinating with agencies and partners for execution, holding them
accountable for contractual deliverables and KPIs.
• Manage and drive all in country go-to-market activities around new product introductions
• Establish relationships with key customers to develop advocates and educate influentcial
leaders on product performance.
• Analyze market data including competitive activity and regulatory requirements and alter
strategies as necessary to inform marketing planning and business strategies and decisions.
• Scale our impact across UK&I by equipping the commerical teams to activate their
customers and influencers to drive lead generation and retention.
• Leverage existing global and regional partnerships and develop local partnership
opportunities, in collaboration with the market access, scientific affairs, regional marketing and
• Drive commercial excellence (Sales & Marketing) in division. Collaboration with sales
effectivness, sales training, strategic and demand planning to accelerate opportunity velocity and
drive improved forecasting accuracy.
• Drive digital acceleration across marketing to create further customer engagement, using
tools such as Salesforce and Pardot.
• Promotional tool creation: In collaboration with central MarCom team provide
commercial organization with localised promotional and scientific literature, sales aids, and
support materials to help them exceed their sales plan
• Oversee all marketing content (brand, visual, messaging) for local projects as per brand
guidelines prior to public distribution, seeking approval from the central MarCom team when
• Manage frequent stakeholder interactions with local sales and marketing teams, as well
as a wide range of other functions, including customer and field service, applications, regulatory,
legal, operations and contracts.
• Collaborate with MarCom, Marketing and Sales for internal and external event needs to
ensure maximum attendance, appropriate staffing, flawless execution and KPI achievement
• Drive and manage incountry external events strategy and creative development, including
KPIs, budgeting, processes, programming, and working with internal and external partners.
• Propose an annual expense budget and manage within subsequent plan.
• Full budgetary responsibility for ensuring promotional campaigns are within agreed
• Participate in strategic planning initiatives including long range plan to ensure profitable
growth opportunities are supported.
• Support the execution of any global and regional campaigns, as delegated from the
strategic marketing team.
• Provide leadership by communicating direction, establishing challenging goals, setting
high standards and expectations, developing talented people and recognizing outstanding
contributions. Contribute to the development and coaching of team members and other
• Adhere to and ensure the adherence of Hologic Code of Ethics, all Company policies, rules,
procedures, and housekeeping standards
• Performs other duties as assigned by Management
MANAGEMENT / SUPERVISION EXERCISED:
• No direct reports / close collaboration required with MarCom team
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum level of education/experience
• Three-year university degree required
• Advanced degrees and certifications, preferred
• 8+ years of UK/European-based marketing or combination of sales and marketing
• Minimum 6 years of progressive product, marketing management or strategic marketing
experience in medical device / technology industry
• Experience in Diagnostics business with understanding of clinical microbiology /
molecular diagnostics, desired
Apply for this job
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Additional preferred or required qualifications.
• Ability to work with colleagues to drive consensus on strategic decisions across
geographies and franchises
• Ability to flex and balance between tactical execution and higher-level strategy / insights
• Ability to work in new technology areas
• Experience working with/on development teams
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Experience of digital marketing platforms e.g., Pardot
• Sensitive to regional differences in market needs and clinical practice patterns
• Ability to drive focus, prioritization, and effective time / project management
• Ambitious, action oriented
• Demonstrated communication skills (verbal, written, and presentations) with audiences
of varying levels
• Self-starter, know how to approach the job, passionate about the industry
• Understand the local / post-European medical regulatory landscape
• Highly developed business acumen
• Demonstrate practical application of successful marketing / business / portfolio
management concepts and methodologies, as well as assessment tools, practices, and techniques
• Knowledge of measurement and analysis of commercial and program effectiveness
• Unquestionable ethics and integrity
• Exhibit skills and knowledge in public speaking, human relations, collaborative leadership,
and education trends
• Excellent relationship building and collaborative skills
If you're interested in this position, please fill out this form with your details and someone will be back in touch with you to discuss this further.