Vitreoretinal Territory Sales Manager .
Bristol, United Kingdom
Competitive Base + Bonuses & Benefits
CM Medical are partnered with a global ophthalmic medical device manufacturer who are looking to add a sales manager to their team in the South West to focus on their VR portfolio.
VR Territory Manager - South West
CM Medical is partnered with one of the fastest growing, global ophthalmic medical device manufacturers who are looking to recruit a Vitreoretinal Territory Manager for the Southwest UK.
This is a brilliant opportunity for individuals with experience in surgical ophthalmic devices and consumables to join a rapidly expanding, multinational company that retains the feel of a smaller family sized organisation.
This position will cover a large territory covering the South West of the UK and the West Midlands. The position is open to applicants in any area.
To maintain and grow sales of the VR product portfolio in Southwest UK. To train end user consultants in the use and advantages of the company’s product offering.
- Annually achieve territory sales target for promoted products to meet & exceed budget.
- Manages the sales process from start to finish ensuring that all key stakeholders are involved.
- Develop business in the specialism by understanding the needs and requirements of clinicians and administrators.
- Contribute to business plans as required and implement sales strategies of the plan as agreed with manager.
- Keep up to date with developments and changes within the NHS and local competitor activities and communicate to manager and colleagues as appropriate.
- Promote the full range of products and openly embrace a cross selling culture by acquiring complete in-depth knowledge of dedicated product ranges and competitive products in addition to a complete knowledge of ophthalmic surgery.
Essential skills and experiences include:
- Experience within ophthalmology, either clinically or from an industry perspective.
- Understands the purchasing structure of NHS & private organizations in order to facilitate the route to market.
- Proficient at working as part of a team but also motivating oneself to work alone and manage own workload whilst out in the field.
- Educated to degree level is desirable but not essential, experience over at least 2 years in ophthalmic sales will also be considered comparable.
- Theatre sales experience is essential as is a history of selling into the NHS.
- A clean driving license and the ability to drive for extended periods of time given the size of the territory.
Apply now or get in touch with Danny Laycock (email@example.com) for more information or a confidential discussion.
Apply for this job